I hope you’re hungry! Today I’m bringing you a tutorial on how to replicate my favourite at-home nacho recipe! It’s super easy to make, only requires a few ingredients, and is very quick to whip up.
For those of you who are more visual learners, scroll down to view the video tutorial— for those who enjoy reading continue on to the rest of the blog post ↓
- 1lb meat of your choice [or meat substitute]
- taco seasoning
- tortilla chips
- sour cream/greek yogurt
- veggie toppings of your choice
- cook meat thoroughly
- add taco seasoning and mix thoroughly
- cut up all of your toppings [green onion, tomato, lettuce, etc]
- turn oven on to bake at 350º
- get a baking sheet ready and layer it with foil
- start by spreading out your tortilla chips on your baking sheet
- layer on your seasoned meat
- add your sour cream or greek yogurt
- add your salsa
- add cheese
- bake in the oven until cheese melts
- and enjoy 🙂
I hope you guys enjoyed this post, if you replicate this recipe make sure to share and tag me on IG! I’d love to see what you create.
ℹ︎ Cosy Culture Co works with sponsors, affiliate networks and receives other forms of compensation to provide custom content, free for you to view! The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own, you can read more about how advertising and our affiliate relationships work on our disclaimer page.